www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trappers transport

Quote Originally Posted by truckerman8 View Post
    Stay away from this company. They go through over 100 drivers a year there.They treat you like crap and lie to your face. They expect you to run illegal and are told to do so. Also they expect you to work over your 70 and no reset and expect you to work on your 36 ie preloading freight. Forced dispatch. Steal your miles HR dept lie to you they threaten your job here weekly Your just a truck number and meat for the seat here. They tell you to cheat on your log book. They will fire you for no reason and will not pay you your last paycheque. The labour board is in here weekly. The management laughs at the dot and the regulations.Illegal activities abound here.Posted via Mobile Device
    Been around as long as i can remember. Refer to 3rd post, refridgrated work!! No pay sit around . A day late for your delivery before your even dispatched is typical for refridgerated work. It will be interesting to see OBRDs effect in this market.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    ..probably in one of my drunken stupors
    DRIVE FRIENDLY

Default Re: Trappers transport

I too wonder how the reefer outfits will survive with ELD,s Especially the foreign own3ed rinky dink outfits. They hire immigrants and work then at least 15 hours a day DRIVING!!! This is an old thread but Trappers was almost bankrupt this summer. Apparently the owner lost a fortune in some BC gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyB View Post
    I too wonder how the reefer outfits will survive with ELD,s Especially the foreign own3ed rinky dink outfits. They hire immigrants and work then at least 15 hours a day DRIVING!!! This is an old thread but Trappers was almost bankrupt this summer. Apparently the owner lost a fortune in some BC gold mine.
    This is how these 2 guys survived. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...zure-1.4439838
    I thought I had made a mistake until I realised that it was just an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipeman View Post
    Yes I worked there the owner Dan O bought this gold mine south of revelstroke he is into it now for a loss of over 18 million dollars sucking trappers dry his joke of a stock price is now down to 7 cents ha ha ha.Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by truckerman8 View Post
    Yes I worked there the owner Dan O bought this gold mine south of revelstroke he is into it now for a loss of over 18 million dollars sucking trappers dry his joke of a stock price is now down to 7 cents ha ha ha.Posted via Mobile Device
    I also just won my law suite against this company for unpaid wages and overtimePosted via Mobile Device

Truckerman8, love to hear more about your win in court.

Default Re: Trappers transport going broke

Trappers transport building and propertyIs up for sale. Seen for sale signs posted nowOnly a matter of time they hang there driversCut there fuel cards off and now way homeGood luck getting your last paycheck Get out now. This is a huge red flag.A massive lawsuit has been filed against Them for a crash in BC on the Coq.This is a warning to there drivers