www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Would like to know if this site would be the first in Canada to offer ...

Default Would like to know if this site would be the first in Canada to offer ...

Free A class & Z endorsement practice lessons & tests for newbies to answer multiple choice questions,
    get scored on what they know. Was wondering, would Truckstop CANADA concider this feature for us wanna be truck drivers.

~Bluesgirl

Default Re: Would like to know if this site would be the first in Canada to offer ...

Practice tests are on-line.. The wonderful world of electronics we live in now.

Only thing you can't practice is the driving part. Which legally you'd be hard pressed to find any volunteers. However a practical Z endorsement wouldn't be hard to find someone to show/help you with mark and measures. Buy a drivers handbook as well for the province you live in and that will also help you learn the Z endorsement quite easily.

The government will also assist in paying for your AZ license through a second career option in your town/city. If money is the issue (yes its expensive) in regards to getting your license. Many students in my class had not paid a cent towards their $8000 fee.

Grab A Gear & Disappear !

3. Default Re: Would like to know if this site would be the first in Canada to offer ...

In Ontario they have a program for women to get their AZ for free
    I'm not small, I'm fun sized