www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: A Couple of Lighter Moments:

Default Re: A Couple of Lighter Moments:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Driving skills were awesome. Thought the house was a gonner too. Lol.

As for the criminals, they should think themselves lucky they were in Edmonton and not in the USA or we’d be seeing a different outcome. That girls roof plunge was pretty cool. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Christian Trucker’s Story of Redemption http://www.ShinySideUp.ca

What do a hand grenade and a women have in common?

Remove the ring and your whole house is gone.
    Cheers
    Maxx

One of the good things about living in a small community is when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.

The Senior Flight attendant was obviously very Gay but he seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he walked down the aisle serving drinks during the flight.

As the plane descended he came swishing down the aisle & told everyone "Capt. Marvel has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly , so lovely people, if you could just put up your trays & seats up that would be super".

On his trip back up the aisle he noticed a well-dressed Arabic looking woman who hadn't moved a muscle... "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked that you raise your tay so that the main man can put this plane on the ground"

She glared at him & said "In my country I am a Princess & take orders from no-one below my social rank".

To which the flight attendant replied "Well sweet cheeks in my country I'm a QUEEN, so I out rank you...Tray-up *****"

Cheers
    Maxx

One of the good things about living in a small community is when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.

4. Default Re: A Couple of Lighter Moments:

A Senior Moment