www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: A Couple of Lighter Moments:

Default Re: A Couple of Lighter Moments:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Driving skills were awesome. Thought the house was a gonner too. Lol.

As for the criminals, they should think themselves lucky they were in Edmonton and not in the USA or we’d be seeing a different outcome. That girls roof plunge was pretty cool. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Christian Trucker’s Story of Redemption http://www.ShinySideUp.ca

What do a hand grenade and a women have in common?

Remove the ring and your whole house is gone.
    Cheers
    Maxx

One of the good things about living in a small community is when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.

The Senior Flight attendant was obviously very Gay but he seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he walked down the aisle serving drinks during the flight.

As the plane descended he came swishing down the aisle & told everyone "Capt. Marvel has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly , so lovely people, if you could just put up your trays & seats up that would be super".

On his trip back up the aisle he noticed a well-dressed Arabic looking woman who hadn't moved a muscle... "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked that you raise your tay so that the main man can put this plane on the ground"

She glared at him & said "In my country I am a Princess & take orders from no-one below my social rank".

To which the flight attendant replied "Well sweet cheeks in my country I'm a QUEEN, so I out rank you...Tray-up *****"

Cheers
    Maxx

One of the good things about living in a small community is when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.

4. Default Re: A Couple of Lighter Moments:

A Senior Moment

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus she noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again.

The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.
    The young man replied, Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn’t help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said, “The Double Mint Twins are coming” and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, “Logan’s Liniment will reduce the swelling”, and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, “William’s Big Stick Did the Trick”, and I could hardly contain myself.

BUT, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, “Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident”, I just lost it.

“CASE DISMISSED!!”
    Cheers
    Maxx