www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: anada based company changes pay structure in response to ELD mandate

Default anada based company changes pay structure in response to ELD mandate

Default Re: anada based company changes pay structure in response to ELD mandate

Some would think that might be a improvement. In reality its just dressed up version of .48 a mile. It could slow some of the dummies down though.That would be a improvement.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Default Re: anada based company changes pay structure in response to ELD mandate

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
    Some would think that might be a improvement. In reality its just dressed up version of .48 a mile. It could slow some of the dummies down though.That would be a improvement.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I saw this on kijiji,, I'm skeptical as usual...60 per mile and $100 to tarp...

Hiring AZ Flatbed Driver 60 Cent/Mile -$8000 per month New TruckPeel Cartage Looking AZ Drivers for FLATBEDS Earn 8000.00 per ------------ What we offer: ::::: • We pay 60 cent per miles + Tarping ($100) Get paid after each trip.. We got direct deposit option • ...
    One Stop for all Transportation needs

18/09/2017

If this is such a great idea why wasn't it brought in before the ELD mandate?

Quote Originally Posted by Franx View Post
    If this is such a great idea why wasn't it brought in before the ELD mandate?
    It will be a few years before we see ELDS mandated in Canada. Yes they say 2020 but its not as easy as making the country gender neutral. ELDS cost money and Canadian carriers will cry a ocean of tear$

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Oh C'mon Marmaduke. Why so negative?
    That hourly rate will sure feel better than $.48 when those drivers are stuck in traffic,sitting at the border, sitting because of a wreck, sitting because of ice, sitting because of highway construction, sitting because of customs brokers ineptitude and sitting because of mechanical issues.
    I admit though that hourly would seem strange running long haul.

You would assume so BUT it doesn't actually sat that. Try reading it again with a find the loophole mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MR WONDERFULL View Post
    I saw this on kijiji,, I'm skeptical as usual...60 per mile and $100 to tarp...
    Hiring AZ Flatbed Driver 60 Cent/Mile -$8000 per month New TruckPeel Cartage Looking AZ Drivers for FLATBEDS Earn 8000.00 per ------------ What we offer: ::::: • We pay 60 cent per miles + Tarping ($100) Get paid after each trip.. We got direct deposit option • ...One Stop for all Transportation needs 18/09/2017
    I talked to a company that advertised 58 to 64 for flats when I was first starting. Turns out it was 30 something cents and they somehow used some hokey math to include their benefits in their mileage rate. Benefits are not money.Posted via Mobile Device

Most of these guys offering 60cpm etc are either using hokey math or you are a contractor (illegal).

Drivers are paid as contractors aren't they...