www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Hiring Cross Border AZ Drivers

Default Hiring Cross Border AZ Drivers

Transport N Service in Guelph, Ontario.... is looking to hire AZ Cross Border Drivers.

If you don’t know much about our business than let me break it down a bit.
    Our business was established in 1997. We have been a successful full-service transportation provider for 20 years. We generally haul Dry, No Touch freight (FTL & LTL), although we have sometimes taken “protect from freeze” loads in the winter time.

Our service area: From our yard in Guelph down I79 straight south to I40 (nothing east of interstate 79/north of interstate 40, this means no New York City, no New Jersey, No Boston etc…)
    We run south to the Florida/Georgia line and west to California.
    We service Northern California (San Francisco), east on I80 to the Des Moines Iowa area
    Then, straight north to Minnesota and east to the Great Lakes…if you were to draw a line as I have described we service the areas inside of that line

In 2013 we built a brand-new facility here in Guelph Ontario to accommodate our needs as our fleet continued to grow. Currently we have approx. 95 units & 150 trailers.

Our facility also has an in-house maintenance facility, wash bay, scale, driver supply room, driver lounge with showers, internet access & of course secured parking.
    We strive to have an open-door policy here, which means that we’re fully accessible (you’re not dispatched behind a locked door) you have a name- YOU ARE NOT A NUMBER.

Our Fleet is 3 years old or newer, and each unit comes equipped with: Company paid Sirius/XM, CB Radios, Fridge, Power Inverter& Bunk Heater. We provide all drivers: Pre-pass for Scales, I-pass for Tolls, Fuel Card, Bridge Cards & Cash Float for Incidental expenses. All drivers have assigned permanent units, no slip seating. We are 100% company owned assets. No O/O’s

We are happy to announce that we are 100% ELD Compliant, and have been using Elogs since Aug 2016.

We offer competitive wages (starting at 45/cents per mile- which increases each year of service). Direct Deposit – biweekly pay. Our drivers are: Paid waiting time (after 1 hour on LTL/ after 2 hours on FTL), Paid drops/picks (including the first and last drop and pick), In the event of Customs Delay- driver paid after 1 hour. All drivers get a Smart Phone Allowance (after 30 days of employment), Passenger Program (after 90 days of employment), 100% Company paid Benefits (after 90 days of employment), RRSP Program (After 12 Months of employment) & Out of Country coverage (effective Day 1 of employment)

If you have any questions please reply on this thread, or you can email me directly at recruiting@transportnservice.com
    Thanks for reading,
    Jessica

Default Re: Hiring Cross Border AZ Drivers

Does sound pretty great
    Posted via Mobile Device

How much experience do you require before considering an applicant?
    Cheers
    Maxx

We're seeking responsible drivers.
    In today's industry, having several years of experience doesn't always signify being safe & responsible.
    With that being said,So we are open to drivers with 1 year experience, although naturally; experience is always an asset.

Sounds decent actually... Wow.

Grab A Gear & Disappear !

Quote Originally Posted by TransportNService View Post
    We're seeking responsible drivers.
    In today's industry, having several years of experience doesn't always signify being safe & responsible.
    With that being said,So we are open to drivers with 1 year experience, although naturally; experience is always an asset.
    Just courious if you could or would consider hiring a occasional driver?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    ..probably in one of my drunken stupors
    DRIVE FRIENDLY

Occasional Cross-Border? Are you talking just PART TIME? Can you elaborate for me a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by TransportNService View Post
    Occasional Cross-Border? Are you talking just PART TIME? Can you elaborate for me a bit?
    Im 58 and considering semi retiring back into trucking . I dont know if it would be feasible for a company or not.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    ..probably in one of my drunken stupors
    DRIVE FRIENDLY

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
    Im 58 and considering semi retiring back into trucking . I dont know if it would be feasible for a company or not.
    Posted via Mobile Device

We have quite a few drivers here that are semi retired, they do one trip out a week.
    Keep in mind that we do LTL. But 99% of it is no-touch freight.
    But, its definitely a great dynamic we have here. Our dispatchers are very flexible.

If you want to discuss more, shoot me an email. Recruiting@transportnservice.com

Tropical Forest Champion!

Are you still charging drivers for their pre employment drug test and not reimbursing them?