www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Art installation inside of a 53' foot trailer!

Default Art installation inside of a 53' foot trailer!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to seek out some advice about renting, borrowing, or hijacking a 53' foot dry van trailer. This summer I will doing an art project where I will be converting a full-size trailer into a 'theatre'. I am just beginning the process of seeking out a trailer!

What is the best way to rent, borrow, or obtain a trailer for a short period of time (about 1 week)? Does anyone have any advice in terms of the best way to go about this? Is it as simple as renting a trailer from a company and having them park it in a location? Or, do I need to have a personal connection?

This project will be taking place in Calgary.

Any input would be very helpful and appreciated!

D.

Default Re: Art installation inside of a 53' foot trailer!

Try Google ... "semi trailer rental calgary".

I have zero experience with any of these companies or renting a trailer and cannot vouch for any of those listed.
    Cheers
    Maxx

One of the good things about living in a small community is when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.

Default Re: Art installation inside of a 53' foot trailer!

Ocean Trailer, Trailer Wizards, etc. Or, you can try one of the large carriers; Trans-X, Bison, etc. Or one that is more local/regional; Rosenau, etc. You might even be able to get them to provide it free as a form of sponsorship.
    There's a nap for that.