www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: LMIA Trucking Jobs In Canada

Default LMIA Trucking Jobs In Canada

Hi Truckers,

I have 1 year of experience of long-haul truck-trailer driving. I currently have a student status in Canada and unfortunately, i can't apply for open work-permit due to some reasons. Do you guys know any Company who have LMIA(Labour Market Impact Assessment) in Canada? So i can work with them and change my student status to worker through work-permit with that company. I currently live in Winnipeg, MB and wiling to move anywhere in Canada if i get hired.
    Thank you

Default Re: LMIA Trucking Jobs In Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Naymar View Post
    Hi Truckers,

I have 1 year of experience of long-haul truck-trailer driving. I currently have a student status in Canada and unfortunately, i can't apply for open work-permit due to some reasons. Do you guys know any Company who have LMIA(Labour Market Impact Assessment) in Canada? So i can work with them and change my student status to worker through work-permit with that company. I currently live in Winnipeg, MB and wiling to move anywhere in Canada if i get hired.
    Thank you
    Try Paul’s Hauling in Winnipeg or Brandon. They run east/west only mainly Ontario to Alberta. Always hiring with limited experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Christian Trucker’s Story of Redemption http://www.ShinySideUp.ca

Tropical Forest Champion!

Posted via Mobile Device

Tropical Forest Champion!

https://my.hirehive.io/canada-cartag...rce=CareerSite

Call Canada Cartage.....they love foreign drivers....hire them by the truckload.

I posted the link just to prove they have a foreign worker program.
    Posted via Mobile Device

This is the same scam way tons of foreign workers come into the country. Say there students and then once they get here look for jobs because it's easier. Sorry we're full and the trucking industry doesn't need more immigrants.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by nate980 View Post
    This is the same scam way tons of foreign workers come into the country. Say there students and then once they get here look for jobs because it's easier. Sorry we're full and the trucking industry doesn't need more immigrants.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thx Nate. Canada is FULL. Please! No more economic refugees!

Wow.... some uncalled for replies! Maybe if some "real" Canadians got off welfare and worked then we wouldn't need foreign workers.

To original poster PM me and I'll help you if needed to source what you looking to achieve.

... And yes I am a born Canadian to Jamaican parents. Just in case yall wondering!

Class of 2013

This week I had a immigrant ask me at fuel pump how much fuel he needed to purchase to get to Winnipeg. He had no concept of "litres" or miles per gallon. Seriously, the bar has been lowered to the point camel fleas can step over it.

Are you still learning? or did I misunderstand something? if you are still studying, then wait for the graduation and maybe then there will be no problems for the work visa. I advise you to go to this site https://paperleaf.ca/write-my-essay/, there you can definitely find the answers for yourself, there is still an essay very interesting. I hope I could help you.