Posted via Mobile Device

Default Re: Canada Day

Didn't read it did you...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by a2madmac View Post
    Didn't read it did you...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Nope. Canít say I did. I avoid all things coming from Harperís cronies. They caused me enough grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Christian Truckerís Story of Redemption http://www.ShinySideUp.ca

Harper did a lot more for this country than Trudumb has done. I hate liberal supporters. This country is going down the drain by all these softy idiots.
    Posted via Mobile Device

A belated Happy Canada Day to all, whoo hoo!

About politics, I voted for Trudeau, not because I thought he was a great leader, but because he was the lesser of two evils, which is the same reason so many staunch Conservatives flipped on the PC's in the last election, to get rid of Harper, the greater of two evils.

When you get right down to it, I would like to slap upside the head most of the prime ministers that have been in power during my lifetime, including a lot of premiers in my own province and others, and when it comes to slapping A holes, I don't pick sides or discriminate.

Everyone is equal in my book, unless they prove otherwise, then they get slapped for being stupid.
    I'm speaking metaphorically of course, because slapping is wrong and there are other ways to slap, as in verbally.
    Then again, I might be lying!

Iíll admit to voting for Trudeau. And Iíll also admit to voting for Harper in his day. In fact, I think Iíve voted for every major party except the Bloc.

I have a philosophy: Politicians are like socks and underwear, they need to be changed often.

I was living and working in Alberta when Trudeau-the-senior was trying to nationalize the oil industry. Peter Lougheed (Alberta Premier at the time) backed him down.

Trudeau-the-junior has none of the smarts of his father and that makes him extremely dangerous as our "leader".

I would vote for Harper in a split second over Sock Boy.
    Cheers
    Maxx

One of the good things about living in a small community is when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.

you and me both Maxx
    The link I posted was really quite informative. The quota sys was originally meant for farmers, not factory farms. when it was implemented there were 150000 farms , now there are less than 10000.. So more corporate welfare. Conagra should say thanks and give us a kiss while they rape us.

Most dairy and chicken farms are still family owned and run. I've never even seen a corporate owned and run farm. Quota also helps the rural economy and keeps the feed mills and equipment dealers and many others employedPosted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by bikerboy View Post
    Most dairy and chicken farms are still family owned and run. I've never even seen a corporate owned and run farm. Quota also helps the rural economy and keeps the feed mills and equipment dealers and many others employedPosted via Mobile Device
    I delivered to a dairy/chicken farm on Tuesday that was corporate owned. I talked to the farmer and he was telling me about the operation. Iíll admit itís rare, but I guess they exist.