www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out on bail...and more

Quote Originally Posted by MR WONDERFULL View Post
    Amazingly this SOB is getting some jail time. No surprise to those of us who run the two lane that whenever a big truck is over taking you on a hill, curve or in view of oncoming traffic the operator no doubt will be a recent immigrant. Every week I see the stupidity and ignorance of these low rent steering wheel hangers. http://www.timminspress.com/2018/07/...ced-to-3-years
    The stupidity is not always from the new drivers. I've seen some pretty dumb things done by experienced drivers to. I had an empty van pg to surrey a couple months ago. Caught a loaded super b lumber hauler south of 70mile house. First passing lane I tried to pass no luck so waited till the passing lane on top of big bar. I was doing 113 on the governor my bumper barely at his door when we started going down big bar and he just left followed by riding his brakes all the way down the hill at 120+. I know it was 120+ as my GPS does not tattle on me if I keep it under 120 and I was curious how fast he was going. Remember I had an empty van I just let off the throttle and droped right back to the limit and was stuck behind what became a slow truck again untill I climbed out of Clinton and left him behind. I called the driver out on the vhf asking what kinda of crap that was and this ancient sounding man came on told me to f*** offPosted via Mobile Device

Default Re: Out on bail...and more

Just based on this post I would have told you that also.

Ancient SOUNDING man????????????

Default Re: Out on bail...and more

Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    Just based on this post I would have told you that also.

Ancient SOUNDING man????????????
    Sometimes life is hard.

Every time I hear a hard done by truck driver cry, I play a sad song for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj82FlYljgo