Is it just me or have things really changed so much, no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room, drivers who won't hang up the phone to back into a door or speak to a shipper or another driver, to keep from drifting out of their lane, setting their brakes and getting out the truck to go open the trailer doors when there is a whole yard to do it in but they stop in front of you when you're trying to get out. You are trying to back into the door and they have their full lighting system on plus annoyingly bright poorly aimed aftermarket fog-lights shining into your mirrors. Sometimes I just want to knock that blue tooth right out their ear and tell them pay attention. Driving sometimes requires mindfulness, your complete and full attention is required. Backing into other trucks and bumping into trailers, walls posts, having trailers fall off as they pull out of the yard is not best practice. We all have to start somewhere but when you see a driver night after night doing the same things wrong you have to wonder how he got into the industry and where his licence came from. Driving may look easy but sometimes the attentive driver is really concentrating. The driver seat is not a f&%king phone-booth this work, give it the attention required to get the job done and done safely with courtesy. I don't understand how a man can sit in the drivers seat holding the wheel looking out the window and still not have a clue as to what is going on. Sorry for the rant guys but this is really getting under my skin, guess it's a good thing I don't have many years left.