www.expediterworld.com
www.truckstopuk.co.uk
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Sign In Detroit @ Ambassador Bridge Exits "Follow Detour Signs, Not GPS"

Default Sign In Detroit @ Ambassador Bridge Exits "Follow Detour Signs, Not GPS"

With the on going MAJOR construction @ the Ambassador Bridge they had to put up these signs as I guess people are getting lost because they are listening to the GPS unit on the dash and NOT reading/following the detour signs. It's a crazy detour and just when you think you are entering the bridge you turn away and drive around some more.

All in the name of progress I hope.
    If you're not skilled on the job, you could be killed on the job.

Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap
    Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled

“There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation.
    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” >Will Rogers

Default Re: Sign In Detroit @ Ambassador Bridge Exits "Follow Detour Signs, Not GPS"

The devil lives in my GPS. He makes such sweet promises but I am on to the bugger now, and keep my analog maps close...

Default Re: Sign In Detroit @ Ambassador Bridge Exits "Follow Detour Signs, Not GPS"

and that road is the bumpiest, potholed, shi@# est road ive been on. it is a pain in the ass but follow the signs and it gets you there.